Seborrheic Dermatitis Cerave Moisturizer
Walking down the aisle of the local drugstore can be a futile endeavour. Looking for a moisturizer upon the multitude of products sitting on the shelves can be overwhelming proposition. I’ve tried a wide variety of products throughout the course of my life from Cetaphil to Dove including expensive ones which ultimately ended up burning a hole in my wallet. One such product that convinced me that there’s a perfect moisturizer was a product I came across called Cerave. If you don’t know by now Cerave is literally a godsend. It’s undeniably one of the top moisturizers I have used to date to keep my seborrheic dermatitis in check. Don’t just take my word for it, look at all the positive reviews from others with similar sentiments as myself, plus its dermatologically recommended.
The problem with finding a compatible moisturizer to use for those with seborrheic dermatitis is the fact many of the moisturizers are just too harsh. The resulting irritation defeats the purpose of using a moisturizer if your skin is incompatible with it. The only way to find out which moisturizer will work for your face is to try different ones, until you come to one you finally like and which works favorably for you. Its likely a trial by error process to find the right moisturizer, but those with seborrheic dermatitis have to be extra cautious because of our extra skin sensitivity.
While many facial moisturizing brands focus on fancy labels or having a nice smell to them, I find Cerave is the opposite. Its a no-nonsense, fragrance-free moisturizer that gets busy in hydrating the skin while repairing it. It contains two crucial active ingredients: ceramides & hyaluronic acid. The beautiful thing about Cerave is it’s nice and light when applying the moisturizer to the skin. It instantly settles into the skin leaving a non greasy feeling unlike a majority of the moisturizers saturating the store shelves. Quite remarkable are the instantaneous hydrating effects. This without a doubt will leave your face moisturized and you won’t have to worry about your face feeling dry. Flaking, tightness, rough texture is all but eliminated!
The key ingredients found in Cerave moisturizers are:
– Ceramides a natural process in the body that helps restoration of the skin
– Hyaluronic acid helps with tissue repair in the skin and has moisturizing effects to help draw water into the skin
– Niacinamide is a vitamin B3 which helps improve the skin moisture barrier and keeps skin elasticity
Benefits of Cerave
- Helps those with sensitive, dry, irritated skin looking for a top moisturizing solution
- Included the added benefits of ceramides, hyaluronic acid to replenish and keep in moisture
- Won’t clog pores
- Gentle for those with seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, sensitive skin conditions
- Dermatologically approved
- Fairly inexpensive